When it comes to purity, it’s not just about “the dos and don’ts” — but it’s actually more important to focus on “who you know”. Because pursuing friendship with the God of the universe, pleasure, and purpose is the best distraction to overcoming a life of lust and lukewarm living.
Below are some of the verses mentioned in the video to encourage you as you decide to take this relationship all the way this year – your relationship with Christ, that is 😉
- “He who loves purity of heart, and whose speech is gracious, will have the king as his friend.” –Proverbs 22:11
- “Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.” –Matthew 5:8
- “But know that the LORD has set apart the godly [or pure] for himself; the LORD hears when I call to him.” –Psalm 4:3
- “Therefore, if anyone cleanses himself from what is dishonorable, he will be a vessel for honorable use, set apart as holy, useful to the master of the house, ready for every good work.” –2 Timothy 2:21
- “But they who seek the LORD shall not be in want of any good thing.” –Psalm 34:10
Also, be sure to check out the free 21-Day purity challenge and sign up here below – Mission Possible: Purity